Saturday, November 30, 2013

December 2013 - Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to the December 2013 Stamp of the Month Blog Hop featuring over 50 Close to my Heart Consultants showcasing the Special Care Stamp Set.


So sit back, relax and grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the amazing artwork!



If you have come here from Georgia's Blog then you are on the right track.



If you are just starting that is fine too!  This hop makes a complete circle.



Here is what the stamp set looks like:
Here is what I made using this Stamp Set:
 I used the Close to My Heart Artiste Cartridge to make this cute this box.
I used the Frosted Paper for the box and cover.  The snowflakes are made out of the Glitter paper.  I cut the tag with Slate and Colonial white.  The ink color is Twilight.  I used some mini pearls on the tag too.

I made a few of these for teacher gifts.  For the teachers that my kids have they will each get two bars of goats milk soap and a coffee card.    


If you have to have this stamp set visit my website today to get your Stamp of the Month for only $5 with a $50 purchase!

In case you get lost along the way here is a link to the list.

Now hop on over to Alyson's Blog to see what she has created!

Happy Hoppin' and thanks for stoppin'!
 

9 comments:

Adeline E. Brill said...

This is one of my favorite designs with this stamp set!

Mary Eisen said...

Love these boxes and all that glitter!

Unknown said...

Love this gift idea

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

Love this gift box. It is definitely dressed and ready for the holiday season.

Haley D. said...

Such a pretty gift box!

Judy Faye Garner said...

I would love to receive this gift!

Lisa Sargent said...

I love the glittery snowflake.

Lori said...

love, love this idea!

Unknown said...

I really love this idea!!