Monday, September 30, 2013

October 2013 Blog Hop - Scandinavian Wishes

Welcome to the October 2013 Stamp of the Month Blog Hop featuring over 60 Close to my Heart Consultants showcasing the Scandinavian Wishes Stamp Set

So sit back, relax and grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the amazing artwork!

If you have come here from Susan's Blog then you are on the right track.

If you are just starting that is fine too!  This hop makes a complete circle.

Here is what the stamp set looks like:


Here is the card that I made using the Scandinavian Wishes stamp set:

Here are the materials that I used:
Make it from your Heart Vol. 2
Pattern 24 pg. 44
Frosted paper
Twilight, Whisper, Slate & Colonial White Cardstock
Twilight & Slate Ink
Silver shimmer trim
3d foam tape
Silver Glitz Glitter Gel
Misc. silver glitter bakers twine

If you have to have this stamp set visit my website today to get your Stamp of the Month for only $5 with a $50 purchase!

In case you get lost along the way here is a link to the list.

Now hop on over to Brae's Blog to see what she has created!

Happy Hoppin' and thanks for stoppin'!

 

9 comments:

terryanndiack said...

Very nice. I had cut out that same image and then got side tracked. Nice to see how you have used it.

Joy said...

I like the symmetry of your card very much- pretty!

lindaplus3 said...

very pretty card,,, homey :)

Karen Fullam said...

Beautiful card!

Michelle Stewart said...

When I think Scandinavian Christmas, I think Twilight and Ruby....so I love your card.

Sheila Bennett said...

Nice card. Really like the shimmer of the Shimmer Trim.

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

So pretty!!

Kathleen said...

Darling card!! Love the glitter paper with this!!

Haley D. said...

Pretty!