Monday, December 31, 2012

January Stamp of the Month Blog Hop -

Welcome to the January Stamp of the Month Blog Hop featuring over 60 Close to my Heart Consultants showcasing the Happy Valentines Stamp Set.
So, sit back, relax and grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the amazing artwork!

If you have come here from Judy's Blog then you are on the right track.  
If you are just starting that is fine too!  This hop makes a complete circle.

Here is what the stamp set looks like:
When I seen this stamp set I had an idea of what I was going to do.  After many trials I think that it came together pretty well.
Here is what I made:
Here is what I used to make this frame:
Happy Valentines Stamp set
My Creations Bracket Frame
Heart Dimensional Elements
Cashmere, Sweet Leaf & Chocolate cardstock
Cashmere ink
Copic markers in various colors
Cricut Art Philosophy to cut the roses
Pearl Flourishes 

I random stamped the Cashmere Cardstock that I covered the Bracket frame with the smaller rose stamp, I know in the picture it is hard to see.  


If you have to have this stamp set visit my website today to get your Stamp of the Month for only $5 with a $50 purchase!!

Now hop on over to Annette's Blog to see what she has created!
Happy Hoppin' and thanks for stoppin'!
 

10 comments:

Wendy Coffman said...

Such a pretty project!

Judy Faye Garner said...

Nice job!

Judy Faye Garner said...

Nice Job!

C.C. said...

Love this!!!

Unknown said...

Very pretty bracket frame :)

Haley D. said...

How sweet! Thanks for pointing out the random stamping. It adds a subtle, elegant touch.

Tamra Young-Pope said...

Very pretty frame :)

Michelle Jones said...

Beautiful coloring! What a neat idea to use the bracket frame.

Kathleen said...

Kami,

What a lovely frame!! You two make such an adorable couple!!

Karen Fullam said...

Love your coloring on the roses, such a deep red!