Sunday, September 30, 2012

October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop featuring over 60 Close to my Heart Consultants showcasing the Very Merry Christmas Stamp set.

So, sit back, relax and grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the amazing artwork!

If you have come here from Carla's Blog then you are on the right track.  If you are just starting that is fine too!  This hop makes a complete circle.

Here is what the stamp set looks like:




I had way too much fun with this stamp set and could have kept creating more and more fun things.  It is very versatile and could be used for cards, 3-D projects and making tags.  I really want to use those mittens, so I am planning a layout with them.

Here is what I made using this stamp set:

 Here are the materials that I used in making this cute little treat bag.
Cricut Artiste Cartridge
Pear & Partridge Paper Pack
Very Merry Christmas Stamp of the Month
Cranberry Ink
Red Sparkles
Silver Glitz Glitter Glue


The 2nd item I made using this great stamp set:


Here are the materials that I used in making this cute treat box:

Cricut Artiste Cartridge (Popcorn box)
Pear & Partridge Paper Pack
Red Sparkles
New England Ivy Ink
Misc. ribbon
Silver Glitz Glitter Gel


If you have to have this stamp set visit my website today to get your Stamp of the Month for only $5 with a $50 purchase!!

Now hop on over to Dawn's Blog to see what she has created!
Happy Hoppin' and thanks for stoppin'!


6 comments:

Wendy Coffman said...

Cute treats! Thanks for sharing!

Adeline B said...

This project is perfect for little treats for my co-workers. I love it!

The Closet Crafter said...

Such great little gift boxes! Very pretty!

Mary Eisen said...

Great goodie bag!

Kim said...

Cute bag!

Laurie said...

Cute gift box!