Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fishing Birthday Card

Here is a card that I made for my husband's uncle for his birthday.  I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do when I started this card.  I had never done this pattern before from the Wishes Card Confidence program.  It turned out pretty well I think.





Wishes Card Confidence Pattern Open Outline on pg. 98
To cut the Circles that were required for this pattern I used my Martha Stewart Circle Cutter instead of using the circle patterns from the CD that is included with the Wishes Book.
Paper:  Twitterpated
Cardstock:  Kraft, Vellum, Colonial white, Desert Sand
Stamp set: Retired set I believe from CTMH
Inks: Cocoa, Crystal Blue and Black Momento
Copics:  YG03, YG06 and YG25
Embellishments:  Kraft Color Ready Borders, Hemp (for fishing line), Liquid glass and 3d Foam tape.

Happy Stampin'

No comments: