Sunday, May 22, 2011

3-D Papercrafting Class

Here are some cards that I made for a 3-D Papercrafting class that I am going to be teaching at Jo-Ann's.  They have the design and directions and I follow them so it's simple.  Some of the directions seemed to be missing on one card so I had to improvise and do my best.  Oh well.  It still came out pretty well.

This one I made from a cardstock pack called Linen Closet.  They have some glitter papers and they are pretty but I am not used to working with them.  They are a lot thicker than CTMH papers.  This flower in this first card I made by using Fiskars XL Scalloped Heart Punch.  I punched 8 hearts and folded them in order to make the flower.

Here is the 2nd card I made and my favorite of all of them.  This paper is from the Linen Closet Stack also.  It could be used for graduation, wedding or anniversary.  This flower was also made from a punch from Fiskars.
Here is a close-up of the flowers:

Here is the last card that I used a different paper stack for called Pocket of Posies.  It's a really cute stack of paper. 
Close up of Hearts

Happy Scrappin'


No comments: