Sunday, February 27, 2011

First Communion Invitation

Here is the invitation that I made for my daughter's First Communion that is coming up in May.  I thought that I would get them finished because I always seem to have 3 projects started at the same time.  Currently I have 4 and not sure which to finish first. 

There is a variety of companies that I used to make this card.  The cross is from a stamp set from Stampin' Up!  The girl who is called "Praying Sarah" is from Antoinette's Inspired Stamp's Store.  I used Close to my Heart Sophia background and Texture Paper, the pearls are also from CTMH.  I used Copic markers to color Sarah in.  I also used Liquid glass on her eyes to make them shiny.  I really love how this card turned out.

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

First holy communion gifts said...

Pretty invitations! I love the little girl praying!