Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day Cards

Here are a couple more Father's Day cards that I made.

This card I made using the Passages Creative Basics Paper.  It also has Cocoa, Garden Green and Barn Red Cardstock.  I stamped the Dad in Garden Green and then distressed it with Barn Red ink.  The watch was embossed with Cocoa embossing powder.  This is using the June Stamp of the Month.

This next card I gave to my hubby for Father's Day from the the kids and I.  I thought that it turned out pretty well considering that I had limited time to make it in.

I used the Passaged Creative Basics Paper.  I used Garden Green for my base and also used Desert Sand and Colonial white cardstock.  I used the Family Ties- Adult and Kids stamp sets.  I used Copic Markers to color in the images.  This has to be one of my favorite cards that I have made.  I love the colors and the stamp sets.



Enjoy!

No comments: