Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

Here is a card I made for a friend's birthday this weekend.  I really liked how it turned out.

I used my Cricut to cut the card with the Wild Card cartridge.  I cut the envelope 5" and the card was cut at 4 1/2" in Juniper cardstock.  I then cut the Veranda Pattern paper the same and layed it over the top.  I cut the frame at 2 1/2" and stamped Happy Birthday in Juniper ink.  The words came from the stampset "Piece of Cake" which was a stamp of the month.  I used a sponge dauber and distressed it with Juniper ink.  The girl is from the stamp set Ms. Chillin'.  I colored her with Honey for her hair, Taffy for her skin tone, Creme Brulee' for her shirt and Juniper for her pants.  The rhinestone brads are from Stampin' Up.  I used Liquid Glass on her lips, Ipod and shoes


Close up of Tag:

Close up of Girl

Enjoy!

No comments: