Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Little of Everything Blog Hop

Welcome to our March Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! 

All artwork wil feature "A Little of Everything" stamp set.  

If you have come here from Lori Miller's Blog then you are on the right path!  This hop is so simple to do - just click on the link at the  end of the post to continue on to the next blog!  If you visit them all you will see over 60 samples of artwork featuring this stamp set.

Here is the card that I made with the STOM.  I used the Wishes How to Book, pattern is Down the Middle on Pg. 35.  I used the That's Amore paper pack.   I used Vanilla Cream and Blush Cardstock.  I sponged all the exposed Vanilla Cream cardstock with Chocolate ink.  I stamped the words in Hollyhock ink.  I used the Chocolate rub-ons from the Love Letter set.  I also used some paper flowers and a sparkle.  The border was done with a punch.


Here is another card that I made with the STOM. I used the Wishes How to Book, pattern is Roundabout. I used the Topstitch paper pack. I used Crystal Blue, Baby Pink and Chocolate Cardstock. I random stamped the chocolate cardstock circle and the Crystal Blue cardstock with their like colors. I stamped the words in Crystal Blue & Baby Pink ink. The mom was colored in with CTMH markers in the same colors.   I also used a couple of other stamp sets, they were B1339 Love is in the Air (which is included in a Workshop on the Go kit) and C1346 Family Ties - Adults . I also used some sparkles for the inside of the flowers.




 

Next hop on over to Angela Tutton's Blog to see her artwork!
In case you get lost or a link is not working please click here for a list of hoppers.

Happy Hoppin'!

9 comments:

Judy said...

Kami, great card. Especially the Mother's day...beautiful!

Lori said...

Cute! Love the Thanks card

Deborah Young said...

Kami, these are so cute!

Amy Pitts said...

Lovely! Just adorable.

Michelle Nist said...

Great job Kami. I really love the Mother's Day one!

Carol Loftus said...

really CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

beautiful cards

Carla said...

Very pretty! I especially like the Mothers Day card!! Nice work!

Anonymous said...

very very lovely!!