Friday, February 5, 2010

Girl Scout Daisy Album

I am making 9 of these 6x6 Memory Showcase albums to give to my Girl Scout Daisy Troop in May when they Bridge to Brownies.  I have pictures that I will put in it for things that we have done or participated in.

I had ordered a Girl Scout Paper Pack and had ordered a few flip-it packs that had different embellishments in them.  I thought that it turned out pretty good.  I hope the girls will like them.

This is the Cover of the Album
1st page:
This is for them to put a picture of themselves.
2nd Page: This is for them to put a picture of our Troop
3rd Page:
This is for a picture of our troop in our Friendship Circle

Page 4:
This for any picture that they would like to put in.

Page 5:
This is for their Booth Sale picture


Page 6:


Back Cover:
This is for when they Bridge to Brownies this year.


Enjoy!

No comments: