Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring September's SOTM, which is Treasures, a set of 13 stamps. If you have come here from Susan's Blog, you are on the right path! ***This month we have over 68 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go! Here is a card that I made with the September SOTM - Treasures. This is from the Wishes Card book. The style is Top Band and it is a 8 x 3.5 card.

I used Colonial White Cardstock for the Base, I stipple brushed the edges with Sorbet Ink. I used paper from the Key to my Heart paper pack. I used Creme Brulee and Juniper Cardstock also. I stampled the words in Tulip ink and used Sorbet ink for the dandelion tops and Juniper ink for the stems and the small dandelions. I used 3d Foam tape for the stem. I also used Tulip and Juniper brads which for some reason you can't see in the picture on the bottom right of the card.

Now "Hop" on over to Jennifer's Blog to see her work!

Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the September SOTM is only available until September 30th!! Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free! If you get lost on the hop or find links that aren't working, Please visit the post on the side for the list of blogs that are on the hop. Happy Hoppin'!

6 comments:

Wendy K. said...

Cute card!

Linda Shewchuk said...

very cute card and colors... love the paper piecing

Haley D. said...

Very pretty!

Laurie said...

Love that you cut out and popped the image!

Jena said...

Pretty card! TFS!

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

Very cute. Love the dimension.