Monday, May 18, 2009

Card Workshop

I wanted to try one of the new card workshops that is in the Wishes book. I did the Just Because Card Workshop. My cards are actually birthday cards that I needed desperately. It was pretty easy to do and I love how the cards turned out. I made 2 of each card for a total of 20.
Let me know what you think. I would appreciate any comments on the cards. I feel like some of them are missing something.
Card #1
Card #2
Card #3
Card #4
Card #5 Card #6 Card #7
Card #8
Card #9
Card #10
Wishes: Just Because Card Workshop
Paper: Tinkerin'
Cardstock: Sunflower, Clover Meadow, Tulip, Twilight, White Daisy
Stamps: Family Ties-Children, Star Struck, Good Times, Come Out & Play and Playday
Inks: Black, Sunflower, Clover Meadow, Tulip and Twilight
Embellishments: Twill Ribbon, White Daisy Ric Rac Ribbon, Bigger Brads and 3d Foam Squares
Happy Scrappin'!

1 comment:

Jena said...

Fun cards! I can't wait to use Wishes a little more - TFS!