Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Artwork coming soon!

Hi! I know I haven't posted anything for awhile. I am hoping in the next few days I will get to create some cards from my new Wishes book!! I just can't decide what to make first!! If you don't have this book yet I would try to get one as soon as possible! Jeanette sure outdid herself on this one. My 5 year old daughter also had her tonsils and adnoids out so I have been a little busy being a mom/nurse/etc.! She has been a real trooper and seems to be coming along pretty good. We are hoping that she will be able to make her dance recital this weekend but its not looking too good. She is too afraid to eat anything so she gets tired out pretty fast. I have been trying to tempt her with yogurt, ice cream, noodles and slushies but she just shakes her head "no". She says that nothing tastes good. If you have any ideas I would sure love to hear them! Well I should be posting some cards this week/weekend. I have to get some batteries for my camera first. Have a great rest of the week!

No comments: