Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Cards

Here is a card that I made with the Bella Paper from the new Summer catalog that goes "live" May 1st. I used the Bella Paper Pack, Simple Beauty Stamp Set, Crochet Ribbon from the Colonial White Ribbon Round Collection, Colonial White Edge Anchor from the Heritage pack, Smokey Plum ink and cardstock. I also used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder on the pink paper to give it a little texture. This card size is 3 1/2 x 8 and is done with one of the Originals book patterns. This card I used the Bella Paper Pack again...love this paper. I also used Smokey Plum cardstock, some misc. buttons, Simple Beauty Stamp Set, misc. green ribbon which I knotted then glue dotted in the center of each flower, I also used one of the white flowers from the Big Pinks paper flowers and a Hollyhock flower from the Autumn Daisy paper flower collection. I stamped the mother's day in Smokey Plum and then distressed it in hollyhock. I used 3d foam squares to pop the words.

No comments: